Specific Arrangements For Recognition Of Prior Learning

Students can apply to be excused from the courses that they previously completed in another graduate institution or equivalent institution. Their requests are decided by the board of governors of the School, which considers the opinion of the lecturer responsible for that course.The students cannot request to be excused from the elective courses and the courses in the modules.